Google Photos is the smartest place to keep all your photos and videos taking into account how you take photos today.
The best product for photos on Earth – The Verge
Google Photos is the image app that you can’t miss – Wired
Upload photos and let Google Photos do the rest – The New York Times
• FREE SPACE: you no longer have to worry about the space available on your phone. With a simple touch you can remove the photos you are backing up from the device’s storage space.
• VISUAL SEARCH: you can now search for your photos based on people, places and things, without the need to add tags.
• MOVIES AND GIFS CREATED FOR YOU: get movies, collages, GIFs and more that are automatically created with your photos or create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: transform your photos with a simple touch. Use powerful and intuitive video and photo editing tools to apply content-based filters, adjust lighting and more.
• INTELLIGENT AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: tell the most beautiful stories, without fatigue. Get a new album created automatically with the best shots of an event or trip, then invite others to add their own.
• REAL-TIME ALBUM: share and your latest photos with albums in real time. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add the photos in which they are portrayed as they are taken, without the need for manual updates.
• SHARED COLLECTION: share without sharing. Give a trusted person access to all your photos.
• REDISCOVER: get collage of photos you’ve taken a year ago on the same day.
• TRANSMIT: view your photos and videos on TV thanks to Chromecast support.
• FREE STORAGE SPACE: backup an unlimited number of photos and videos, in HD and up to 16 megapixels and 1080p for free. Access from any device and on photos.google.com: your photos will be safe and will remain private.
You can also upgrade your Google Account storage space used for photos and videos in original quality, for Google Drive and for Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an extended storage plan. The subscription starts at $ 1.99 / month for 100 GB in the United States. Prices and availability may vary depending on the geographical area.
Subscriptions to in-app storage space are charged to your iTunes account and are automatically renewed at least 24 hours before the current period expires. Subscriptions and automatic renewal can be managed by accessing the iTunes account settings after purchase.
Notes: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
Continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn’t run GPS in the background unless you give permission by turning on optional features that require this.